1. I’m always sticky and dirty after a long day outside. The hand sanitizer is great but it adds to the stickiness. I started to carry around wipes so I can clean my face, feet and hands but what’s the point when you have to do it more than once!
2. Ants! They are driving me crazy. I can’t leave anything out even if it’s still in the wrapper. Just today I saw ants in my unopened pack of halls! Halls (the candy!) It’s not even sweet.
3. Security is everywhere. One annoyed me the other day when I went into a store with a half finished drink. “What is that?” “Water” I said. “Why you have the water?” “Because I’m in Jamaica and it’s hot” I’m rolling my eyes and wondering what is he talking about then proceed to leave the store. “A joke, a joke”. I looked at him and walked away to complain to my cousin. I saw security signaled to my cousin and said he was just joking. But I thought he was just annoying!
4. Cold beaches! Why must the water be so cold? Isn’t this Jamaica?
5. Beggars/PanHandlers/Squeegee kids- Whatever their names they are just annoying now. They work in the streets and attempt to wash the windshields for drivers. They are very aggressive.
6. Waiting. I spend a lot of wasted time just waiting around for someone.
7. Prayers. I see prayers at the beginning of schools, at lunch, after lunch and at the end of school. I like this idea.
8. Crabs walk around freely even in your backyard.
9. Stray dogs are everywhere. It makes me sad to see them roam without anyone to care for them.
*will get back to this list when I think of other things…